Do you know how to make maximum benefit of your vBox2?
We will tell you all about the wide range of additional solutions that are available and will ease your day and bring more revenue.
Distance and travel costs are not an issue in vending and coffee machine businesses if you use telemetry. Telemetry is the best way to push your vending and coffee business toward success and grasp control of your machine operations. Forget about a waste of money and time by adding some simple yet crucial features and you are in for guaranteed results.
While vBox2 is the key device for starting to use telemetry solutions in your day-to-day business operations, the Vendon team continuously works on additional features and products that provide even more ways to monitor and manage your coffee and vending machines remotely.
All webinar participants are in for a special treat as a brand new Vendon product will be announced on the webinar. Our team’s efforts have resulted in a new device for vending machine operators –
the Remote Reboot plug, which allows remote hard reset of the machine for even better distance control of your machines to fix smaller technical issues.
If you are always looking for ways to improve, this webinar is for you!
Here’s what you will learn:
- What is the new solution Remote Reboot plug and how can it be used in your business?
- What are the most popular use cases for the Vendon door sensor feature and is it applicable to your machines?
- How is the temperature sensor add-on improving the product taste and how will your coffee machine business benefit from this feature?
- The best use cases for using a barcode reader/scanner for quick and easy customer service.
- How to use a receipt printer for client discounts and build their loyalty?